Australian - VK Sites
- Australian Communications and Media Authority is the authority that regulates amateur radio in Australia.
- The Wireless Institute of Australia is the World's oldest National Radio Society. It represents all Amateur Radio Operators in Australia to the various government bodies in this country.
- Amateur Radio New South Wales (formerly the NSW division of the WIA) is a good site for lots of interesting radio links.
- WICEN (NSW) home page - Wireless Institute Civil Emergency Network.
- Interested in taking up Amateur radio? Peter Parker's interesting Gateway to Amateur Radio site is a great resource for those starting out.
- The ARRL site is a good source of books etc.
- Connect to Codes and Ciphers and read all about code-breaking during WWII, and about the fascinating project to rebuild Colossus, the recently rediscovered WWII supercomputer.
- Try the great NASA Shuttle home page for news, pics. and videos of the latest missions.
For HF operators
- Predictions about the next solar cycle HF operators will be interested to see the results of the "Solar Cycle 23 Project" - very interesting and detailed prediction for the next solar cycle.
- The Australian Government's IPS service provides Australian radio propagation and space environment services.
- ACMA's "Broadband over Powerlines" page